Classes / Events
Go from simply taking snapshots to making photographs by attending a class with Monte Nagler.
- Basic: Monte offers a 3-hour basic class which concentrates on composition, exposure, depth-of-field and much more. All cameras are welcome. Also, the many advantages of digital photograph will be discussed.
- Private: Monte offers a customized 3-hour class which concentrates on composition, exposure, depth-of-field and much more. He structures it to meet the requirements of the individual. This can include an outdoor photography session where principles of good picture taking are put into practice. All cameras are welcome.
- Group: Monte offers a customized basic course to meet the requirements of the particular group; i.e. real estate companies, healthcare facilities, corporation’s employees. All cameras are welcome.
- Incentive Programs: Monte has experience teaching on location for corporation’s incentive trips. He is actually one of the planned activities for the recipients of the reward trip. These photo “safaris” have proved to be very well accepted and successful.
- Children’s Program: “Through the Eyes of a Child”: Monte has worked extensively with children in hands-on photography sessions to show them the wonder and magic of photography. He has expanded this program to inner-city underprivileged children to positively motivate them in getting to see their world in a positive light.